Shark Cage Dive Adult - Experienced Diver
- Duration: 1 Days (approx.)
- Location: Bluff, Southland
Enjoy the sights of Foveaux Strait for approximately 45 minutes while heading south toward Stewart Island. Once anchored off Edward Island, it’s time to watch our Safety Video and change into Dive gear before we all start to “Shark Watch”. Up to five people at a time will enter the cage for up to 25 minutes for their first entry, until everyone has had time in the shark cage using the surface air supply regulators from the vessel. Following the first dive, divers can visit the cage as often as they like. Our experienced crew will provide a commentary on the southern Great White Sharks and local wildlife.
- Dive Gear ( wet suit, dive mask, weight belt, booties ). You are welcome to bring your own prescription dive masks
- Please bring warm clothing and a towel - a copy of your Dive Certification, Log Book or written evidence of experience.
- A light lunch of bread buns, a small selection of cold meats, salads and fruit. Menu may change due to seasonal availability. Its recommended that you bring your own food if you have any special dietary requirements/preferences. Refrigeration is available on board.