Big Fish of Foveaux Tour - Adult - Experienced Diver
- Duration: 1 Days (approx.)
- Location: Bluff, Southland
After leaving Bluff port, we enjoy the sights of Foveaux Strait for approximately 45 minutes while heading south toward the lovely Northern TiTi Islands. Our sightseeing tour continues once we park up at our first fishing spot. After morning tea, we head to our next stop where those who plan
on 'getting wet' gear up in dive suits while our Dive Guide takes new divers through a
quick training session. This training covers everything you need to know about
using our submerged viewing platform and its surface air supply regulators.
Our experienced crew will provide a commentary on the southern Great White Sharks and local wildlife.
- Fishing rods, gear and bait included
- Dive Gear ( wet suit, dive mask, weight belt, booties ). You are welcome to bring your own prescription dive masks
- Please bring warm clothing and a towel - a copy of your Dive Certification, Log Book or written evidence of experience.
- A light lunch of bread buns, a small selection of cold meats, salads and fruit. Menu may change due to seasonal availability. Its recommended that you bring your own food if you have any special dietary requirements/preferences. Refrigeration is available on board.